The astrological sign of Leo rules the spine, the back, and the heart. It's often said that these people have 'warm hearts' and great courgae (from a strong back).
However, Leo people can demand almost too much of themselves. Back strain is not uncommon (especially of the upper back). As might be expected, their cardio-cascular systems can come under attack. A diet with low levels of fat is essential/
Leo's cell salt is magnesium phosphate. This mineral helps forms blood albumen and maintains the fluidity of the blood, and activates the digestive enzymes.
Foods that contain this element so important to Leos are:
- whole wheat and rye products,
- almonds, walnuts,
- sunflower seeds, figs, lemons, apples, peaches, coconut, rice, seafood,
- beets, asparagus, romaine, and egg yolk.
- Beef, lamb, poultry, liver,
- fresh fruit, salad greens,
- cheese, whole milk, and yogurt
- spinach, raisins, and dates,
- Plums, pears, and oranges.