Aquarius rules the circulatory system, calves, shins and ankles. Each of these areas can be troublesome if the system comes under emotional attack. Blood pressure problems are not unusual for those of this sign.
Aquarius's cell salt is sodium chloride; table salt.
This is not to suggest that Aquarius people should eat more salt (which could lead to those blood pressure problems), rather that lack of salt leads to dehydration which in turn leads to sluggish circulation.
Foods that include sodium chloride and which might be regarded as optimum for Aquarius good health, include:
- apples, dates, figs, peaches, pears, lemons, oranges, pineapple, pomegranates and strawberries
- beets, broccoli, carrots, cabbage, celery, corn, lettuce, peppers, radishes, spinach, squash and tomatoes
- lentils, brown rice
- buckwheat and wholewheat
- almonds, pecans and walnuts
- clams, ocean fish, lobster, tuna
- yogurt & natural cheeses.